Sunday, February 27, 2011

Target Trip 2/27/11

I had a bit of fun at Target today!

It was a quick trip, and after getting nothing at Walgreens (they were out of stock of almost everything!) and being kind of bummed about it, I made a quick stop at the Dollar Tree (to pick up a newspaper), and then headed over to Target.


I got all of this for $5.79!

Before sales and coupons, this all would have cost $26.52!

So I saved $20.73 or 78%


My % for this trip would have been a lot higher if you didn't count the ground beef. I needed the ground beef, and it was on sale ($0.90 off each), but still $2.99 a piece. Not the cheapest, but I figured I'd use it as my filler items, So basically I saved an additional $0.10 on the two packages of ground beef, and got everything else for FREE :)

(That's the way I like to look at it!)

Here's what I did:

I bought:

(1) Excederin XS $3.49
-$3 off any Excederin (Target Coupon)
-$1 off any Excederin (Manufacturers Coupon)
(1) Jar Jalapeno Peppers $1.70
(2) Benefiber Individual Packets 16ct $5.49
(2) - $3 off any Benefiber product (Target Coupon)
-$7 off any 2 Benefiber products (Manufacturers Coupon)
(2) 85% Lean Ground Beef $2.99
(2) Orbitz Gum Packets
-B1G1 Free Orbitz Tropical gum (Manufacturers Coupon)
-$0.75 any Orbitz gum (Target Coupon)

So I actually made a profit on the Excederin ($0.50) and the Benefiber ($2.00)!



Pretty sweet! 

Well, this is my first week getting a newspaper, I usually try to stick to deals that involve online coupons, but I buckled down and got this weeks inserts to help cut a little bit more of my expenses out. We will see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment