Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday (3/13/11) Shopping Adventures

I had quite a busy weekend! I really hit the stores today, as I had quite a few deals I didn't want to miss out on...

I was at CVS, Dollar Tree, Dominick's, Target, and Walgreens!


(Ahhhh horrible pictures!)


Let's start with Dollar Tree, where I picked up two Tribunes, and a birthday card :)

And then I ventured over to Target:


My grand total after taxes was:

Drum roll please.....

$0.64 cents!

I bought:
(1) Benefiber Citrus Sticks (16ct) $5.49
-$3 off any Benefiber item (Target Coupon)
-$3 off any Benefiber item (Manufacturers Coupon) *No longer printable
= FREE + $.51 overage!!!
(3) General Mills Nature's Valley Granola Bars (4ct) $1 each
-$1.50 off 3 select General Mills products (Target Coupon)
(3) -$.50 off any nature valley box (Manufacturers Coupon)
= 3 FREE 
(1) EAS Protein Shakes (4pack) $4.74
-$3.89 off any EAS product (Manufacturers Coupon)
= $.85
(1) Excedrin (20ct) $3.49
-$3 off any Excedrin Extra Strength (Target Coupon)
-$1 off any Excedrin Extra Strength (Manufacturers Coupon) *No longer printable
= FREE + $0.51 overage!!!
(1) Rimmel Eyeshadow Quad $4.49
-$2 off any Rimmel Product (Manufacturers Coupon)
-$2 off any Rimmel Product (Target Mobile Coupon)
= $0.49

So the two coupon overages took care of most the remainders for the Rimmel and EAS products, and my total before taxes was $0.32 cents!

 I paid $0.32 in taxes, so my grand total was $0.64!!


After Target it was on to CVS:


I got both of these items for $2.99 (before taxes), and I got a $2 ECB!

So it's really like I only spent $0.99!

I bought:
(1) Aussie Cleanse and Mend Shampoo $2.99 (Normal Price 3.49)
(1) Aussie Awesome Volume $2.99 (Normal price $5.79)
(I used the coupon from today's paper, buy any Aussie Shampoo or Conditioner, get any styler free)

So it was $2.99 for the Shampoo, plus a $2 ECB when you buy any two Aussie items :)



After CVS it was off to Dominick's:



Where I spent $14.29

(Savings of about 46%)

I bought:
(1) 2lb Bag Frozen Precooked Shrimp (on sale $9.99)
(1) Gordons Grilled Salmon ($4.99)
-$1 any Gordon's Grilled Item (Manufacturers Coupon)
(1) Gordons Grilled Tilapia ($4.99)
-$1 any Gordon's Grilled Item (Manufacturers Coupon)

-4.99 Buy one Gordon's item, get one free (Dominick's Sale)


After Dominick's it was off to Walgreens:

(Super blurry picture, sorry!)

At Walgreens my total was: $3.03 (after Tax)

I bought:

(2) Pure Protein Bars ($0.99)
-Buy one Pure Protein Bar, get one free 
= $1 for 2, or $0.50 each
(1) Goody Hair Wrap (On clearance $1.50)
(2) Cream of Wheat Cinnabon ($1 each)
(2) -$1 any Cream of Wheat Cinnabon (Manufacturers Coupon)
= 2 for FREE 


So my total for the day was: $21.26
Total Savings: $43.95 (not including sales or clearances)

Just about 50% savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment