Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Shopping Adventures

As soon as I saw the Almay Deal at Walgreens, I knew I was going to venture out tonight....

After all, who doesn't love FREE + PROFIT makeup!

First though, it was a trip to Walmart, where I struck out on their selection of car floor mats.

But their new coupon policy is pretty sweet, if the value of a coupon is more than the product, they will give you the overage! 

It has a lot of potential, the only negative is that Walmart will no longer accept coupons for free items.


I spent $1.57 for these 4 items.

(2) K.Y. Jelly $2.62 each
(2) -$3 off any K.Y. Product (Manufacturers Coupon)
Final Price: +$0.38 profit each!

(1) Revlon Emery Boards $1.87
(1) -$2 off any Revlon Product (Manufacturers Coupon) 
Final Price: +$0.13 profit!

(1) 100% WW Bread $1.77




And at my next stop, Walgreens:

(2) Air Wick Fresh Scent Compact $9.49 each
B1G1 Free (Walgreens Deal)
(2) -$4 off any Fresh Scent Kit (Manufacturers Coupon)
Final Price: $0.75 each
* There was also a "Buy any Fresh Scent Kit, get a mini spray free," but I didn't feel like pushing my luck....

(1) Almay Facial Wipes $4.49 
(1) -$2 off any Almay cosmetic product (Manufacturers Coupon)
Final Price: $2.49 + $5 Register Reward

My total (after tax) was: $5.22, with a $5 register reward (yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment