Wednesday, March 30, 2011

CVS Physicians Formula Moneymaker!

I didn't have much need for the good deals this week at CVS. 

The thing about stockpiling is space.

Something that I don't have much of.

Sure, I have a basement, and I could probably rummage up empty boxes, but I don't have the desire to keep large quantities of anything.....which is why you'll never see me buy 50 of an item (unless it was for work, or for charity)

My pantry is full, as is my closet and my freezer. 

That being said.....a girl can never have enough makeup.


This week CVS has an ECB (Extra Care Buck) deal when you buy any Physicians Formula product. Now, I heard that some recieved a CVS coupon for $6 off of any Physicians Formula product. 

I wasn't blessed with one. So all I had was a $1 off manufacturers coupon. 

None of the product's were not on sale, BUT buy any product and get $7 in ECB back. Most of their products range from $9-$15

So as I was looking, I noticed a nice little peely on the Eye Boosters: "Try Me Free!" Anything like that makes me happy, I love freebies!

Lash Eye Booster $10.99

-$1 Manufacturers Coupon
-$1 ECB (from earlier transaction)

Total OOP (out of pocket): $9.92 plus a $7 ECB

PLUS a rebate of $10.99

So that's a $1.08 MONEY MAKER (I don't count the $7 ECB until I use it)


No comments:

Post a Comment