Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm back!


Life has been busy for past few weeks.

Spring has finally blossomed. 



(I never thought we would ever make it out of all that snow.)


So much has happened in since my last post!


I had a birthday.


Although I don't feel much older, I know I'm a different person than I was a year ago. 

I'm a lot more independent. It's good to be free.

I've gone on a lot of adventures. 



Most of them have involved food.




(Korean Tacos....yummmm)


And I definitely haven't stopped shopping. 








It's probably a slight addiction, but as long as I don't start storing rolls of toilet paper under my bed, I'll consider it manageable :)

As my life starts to slow down again, I realize how important it is to have a blog about realistic couponing.

Most of it's due to the buzz surrounding TLC's new series: Extreme Couponing. 

The majority of this show is sensationalized, and a lot of it is staged. The facts are coming out, a lot of may have been fake. Some of it may have been coupon fraud.

The majority of what these televised couponers bought was candy bars and mustard. 

No one can live on that. (At least not well)

Realistically, most couponers strive to save 50-70% off their grocery bills. 

Not 99.888887%

So I promise to try my hardest to keep up with this blog, and show a way to realistically coupon, while eating healthy, and staying on a budget.






No comments:

Post a Comment